Everything in your life is a matter of psychology. The cognitive psychology associated with your brain and how to make something. Each time you adjust it. But you knew that. You may not know one or any of the following 18 helpful tips.
Some of the 18 helpful tips are also good tips to get your upper hand in a situation or to change the image you emit to others.
1. A person usually makes a lot of hand gestures when telling a true story. When telling a lie, a person’s hands will stay noticeably still.
2. At a restaurant. Wash your hands after ordering. The menu is generally the dirtiest thing you can touch!
3. Doctors claim that having a cup of tea before bedtime, wearing comfortable pajamas, and going to bed at 10 pm sharp is essential for a perfect night sleep.
4. Dogs can see the sadness in humans and often attempt to make their owners happy by initiating cuddling.
5. If your dog gets out, don’t chase him. Instead, lie on the ground and pretend you’re hurt. It will come back to see if you’re okay!
6. If your girlfriend catches you looking at another woman, turn to her and say: I’m glad you don’t dress like that.
7. If you’re coughing uncontrollably, raise your hands above your head and it will stop!
8. Listen carefully. To how a person speaks about other people to you. This is how they will speak about you to other.
9. Pineapple juice is 5 times more effective than cough syrup. It also prevents colds and the flu.
10. Psychology says pain makes you stronger. Fear causes you to become braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser.
11. The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.
12. The best way to get someone to confess to something. Remain silent. They’ll talk simply due to being uncomfortable.
13. Think of being with Someone you like – love the moment before you get your picture taken. It will give you a perfect natural smile every time.
14. To see if the batteries are good, drop them on the floor. If they bounce once, they’re good. If they bounce more than once, they’re empty.
15. Wait 4-6 months before becoming too attached! It is at this time in which a person’s true motives are revealed!
16. When you have a crush on someone, your brain overlooks and ignores the flaws of that person causing them to appear perfect.
17. When you’re at an event, always hold your drink in your left hand. That way your right hand won’t be cold and/or wet when you shake hands.
18. Women pay attention to guys who can make them laugh! This characteristic makes that person more attractive.Powered by Prevoyance Infotech